Customer Service jobs in Bristol BS7
- You’ll receive a really generous benefits package that includes 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays) rising to 38 after 10 years’ service, a pension scheme…
Our store teams are at the heart of the local community and our Customer Assistants provide a great service and a buzz people enjoy. It’s why our customers…
£10.15 an hour
- High School or equivalent diploma.
- Experience with Windows Operating Systems and Microsoft Outlook.
- Familiarity with multiple browsers, multiple tabs, window…
£21,255 - £22,628 a year
- You’ll also have an opportunity to earn an additional bonus between £1,200 to £3,600 per annum (dependant on the role and your performance).
£9.70 - £12.24 an hour
- As a 111 Health Advisor, you will be answering inbound calls from members of the public in need of medical advice.
- Have good IT and keyboard skills.
£19,500 a year
- Participating in our store events (including Kids Rock, Dogs Rule, Grand Openings, Metro Money Zone).
- Finding solutions for customers and advising them on our…
£24,000 a year
- Make sure the stock sheets have thorough instructions for any account that follows especial or unusual procedures.
- Enter all orders into SAP;
- Parking will be a breeze, trolleys in easy reach, help always at hand, stock in the right place, deliveries out on time and payment met with a smile.
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- Hours full Time Post 37.5 hrs per week.
- We are looking for individuals who have excellent organisational, communication and administrative skills who are able…
- Store Team Member rates of pay are dependent on age, and range from £5.39 per hour for 16-17 year olds, £6.86 per hour for 18-20 year olds, £8.15 per hour for…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.