Customer Service jobs in Banbury OX16
£8.38 an hour
- To provide an efficient and effective service to all our customers, understanding their needs and requirements and continually working to exceed their…
£15,846 - £17,970 a year
- You’ll need recent customer service experience to be successful and a positive, flexible attitude.
- You’ll be able to deal with customers’ enquiries in a careful…
- Demonstrate real energy and passion for customer service.
- What you’ll be doing day to day.
- Have excellent communication and listening skills.
- We’re early birds (5am starts are not uncommon) and night owls (our shops are open late), flexibility is really important to us as you will need to be able to…
- Stock Data: Gather data from Demand Planning and provide information on stock issues in such a way that efficient communication is relayed to all customers and…
- Flexibility is really important to us as you will need to be able to work some evenings and weekends.
- It’s challenging and fast-paced in our customer café, you…
£21,050 a year
- You will maintain a close working partnership with all customers and management to ensure successful operational performance and that customer service…
£21,070 a year
- Sanctuary Housing Services manages rented and shared ownership homes and supports community initiatives for thousands of customers across England.
£7.60 an hour
- Trail blazing when It comes to customer experience.
- Hourly rate £8.35 for under 21’s (£7.60 basic + £0.75 average bonus).
- You will need to be:
£21,519 - £23,815 a year
- The Customer Service Centre is at the front end of our services providing the first point of contact for the majority of our customer queries.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.