Customer Service Advisor jobs
£8.72 an hour
- Provide a fantastic customer service experience.
- Be happy, friendly, smile and have fun.
- Conduct stock takes, merchandise products and promote current offers.
£19,926 - £21,488 a year
- Receive inbound calls from providers of legal aid, members of the public and other customers with regards to Legal Aid – establish a high-quality working…
Remote work available
- Service a minimum of 15 hours per week, answering customer service and telesales calls for our partners.
- Service from within a quiet place in your home, using…
- You’ll take pride in providing the best customer service to our stores and customers.
- You will also provide that top customer service to our in store colleagues…
£8.89 an hour
- Displays interpersonal skills that will deliver outstanding customer service.
- Provide excellent customer service as required, taking pride in satisfying or…
- Whatever your role in and around the store, everything you do will be focused on the customer experience.
- Parking will be a breeze, trolleys in easy reach, help…
- Thanks to your warm friendly manner, helpful approach and great product knowledge, customers will keep coming back to us every time they need to tick those to…
£18,000 - £24,000 a year
- To attend customers site infrequently if necessary.
- In your role as Customer Service and Provisioning Adviser you will concentrate on customer service and a…
£18,190 a year
- Excellent customer service attitude and skills.
- Make outgoing calls to arrange vehicle collection (as required) and take incoming calls.
- As a customer champion your passion for service excellence will ensure that our customers experience an outstanding service and a rapid solution to any issues…
- Escalate as appropriate within Starbucks and report and monitor the service provided to all customers.
- The Customer Service Representative contributes to…
- Create and circulate customer reports for Key customers.
- Monitor and manage all customer accounts to ensure excellent customer service, communication and…
£18,500 a year
- Key is a desire to deliver excellent, professional customer service in a call centre environment.
- £17,350 starting salary, rising to £18,500 within a year (£500…
- There are multiple part time contracts available, up to 24 hours per week.
- There will be shifts to suit almost everyone, although being flexible with your…
£8.80 an hour
- A passion for fantastic customer service.
- An initial holiday allowance of 22 days per year pro rata (which increases with service).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.