Crypto Security jobs
- Experience in an administration role, ideally within a security team or an organisation with strong security regimes.
- What will your role look like?
- The On-Site Maintainer II is responsible for installation, documentation, integration, troubleshooting and testing analysis of electronic, mechanical and…
- We are looking for an experienced embedded software engineer to join the Devices Security team in Arm's Internet Services Group (ISG), responsible for…
- Working experience with the following security technologies: Firewalls, Intrusion Detection/Prevention Systems, Vulnerability Scanning, WAF, Wireless LAN, NAC,…
- As a Hardware Crypto IP Designer, you will be responsible for:
- Design of hardware architectures with regards to cryptographic & security aspects.
- Strong security foundation knowledge and practices in identity and access management, authentication, authorization, crypto, protocol security, perimeter…
- Intimate knowledge of existing crypto derivatives trading venues.
- Extensive first hand experience in crypto derivatives trading.
- Read our reviews on Glassdoor.
- Experience with SerDes, memory, security IP and services.
- Work with Rambus IP Cores and Crypto BU marketing to develop account strategies based on market…
£43,660 - £51,687 a year
- BSc Computer Science (Information Security),.
- MSci Computer Science (Information Security), and.
- MSc Information Security (Campus based and Distance Learning),.
- Conducting risk assessments, analysis and/or audits in either Cyber Security or Information Assurance,.
- Examining emerging technologies to identify effective…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.