Crime jobs in Nottingham
£20,115 - £22,275 a year
- The purpose of the role is to take reports of crime over the telephone ensuring that recorded crimes are classified inTo act as the initial investigator,…
£19,359 - £20,199 a year
- A vacancy has arisen for the role of (Holmes Typist/Witness Care Officer) within our (EMSOU Major Crime Unit) department.
- Proven ability to audio type.
£30,951 a year
- Demonstrate proven experience in investigating crime ideally that of a complex, protracted or serious nature.
- Hold accreditation under Part 8, Part 2 and Part 5…
£24,818 a year
- Forensic Practitioners are a key part of the UK Law Enforcement community working in a variety of cases from corporate criminality to tobacco smuggling.
£24,177 - £55,767 a year
- Crime Department - Specifically Surveillance, Force SOC syndicate, Economic Crime, Major Crime Unit (Fraud, Financial Investigation & Cybercrime), Public…
£25,000 a year
- Awareness of regulations such as the Gambling Act 2005, Proceeds of Crime Act and Money Laundering Regulations 2007 / 2017.
- Ad hoc queries given by KYC analyst.
Harding's Dance Wear
Now hiring at 81 Mansfield Road,…
£20,812 a year
- Experience of delivering housing related support to vulnerable people and experience of working with vulnerable people with a range of support needs.
£36,369 - £39,669 a year
- In compliance with Data Protection Act 2018 be a nominated Deputy Data Protection Officer for Nottinghamshire Police and Police & Crime Commissioner and…
£18,513 - £22,668 a year
- Engage with the public by conducting house-to-house enquiries in order to identify issues affecting local residents as well as giving appropriate crime…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.