Crime jobs in Nottingham
- You’ll prepare complex case conferences with a range of partners and manage project work and local actions to ensure that these activities reduce crime and the…
£32,817 - £40,322 a year
- Competency in a range of relevant laboratory and practical skills that are linked to crime scene investigation (including finger print detection, blood pattern…
- To reduce the number of out of court disposal, school exclusions and offending rates by preventing young people being involved in ASB, CE and crime within…
£20,190 - £22,019 a year
- Recent experience of investigating rogue trading, crime prevention and dealing with vulnerable witnesses would be advantageous.
£18,909 - £22,668 a year
- Helping to support crime victims.
- You will be involved in the fight against a range of crime and disorder problems.
- Candidates must be 18 years old.
- You will be involved in carrying out enforcement to tackle on and off-street parking and environmental crime.
- Full-time, 37 hours per week based on a shift rota…
£18,513 - £22,668 a year
- Engage with the public by conducting house-to-house enquiries in order to identify issues affecting local residents as well as giving appropriate crime…
£12 an hour
- Ad-hoc basis Minimum 12 hours per week EFCC course opportunity You will be working in various crime scenes when it will be needed.
- Salary: £12 to £12 per hour.
£17,643 a year
- To provide advice on a variety of topics including crime, crime prevention and the use of support organisations.
- Supporting and working with others.
- Adhering to structures and processes in place for the management of credit, operational, reputation, financial crime and regulatory risk.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.