£31,075 - £31,924 a year
- This dynamic team commissions services on behalf of the Council and manages access to supported accommodation for single homeless people.
£28,785 - £31,371 a year
- We are looking for an individual who is committed to supporting the commissioning of high-quality services.
- We welcome applications from candidates who have an…
£26,999 - £28,785 a year
- Please refer to the Welsh version of the job description.
- This new role will lead on shaping a low carbon future for Chichester District.
- Following our declaration of a Climate Emergency, we are seeking a highly…
The BAR Council
£24,430 - £28,900 a year
- The Bar Council represents over 16,000 barristers in England and Wales.
- The Bar Council is part of the ‘Disability Confident’ scheme.
£32,850 - £37,089 a year
- The Professional Staff Council organises informative lectures, an annual gala awards evening and supports various social clubs such as book, film and board game…
£24,313 - £26,317 a year
- 2 Purpose of the Post.
- Responsibility for functions . e.g. staff, budgets, equipment.
- Ensure compliance with Health and Safety rules in the workplace in…
- West Sussex County Council is looking for a Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) Education Safeguarding Adviser.
- CES operates within the Croydon Council as a stand-alone commercial business competing against other private sector providers.
£31,548 - £33,291 a year
- This investment is allowing us to increase capacity, to reduce caseloads and increase opportunity for front line managers to provide robust support and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.