- Experience with Reactive STreams/Akka HTTP & Couchbase.
- The Applications Development Technology Lead Analyst is a senior level position responsible for…
- Knowledge of our current technology stack - Couchbase, RabbitMQ, ElasticSearch, SQL Server.
- We are looking for a developer that wants to create great code and…
- Liaise with candidates and Couchbase hiring teams to coordinate interviews via phone, video call or onsite office visits.
- On top of the competitive salary you would receive the following benefits: private medical plan, medical cash plan, life insurance, income protection and…
£700 - £800 a day
- The Back-End Developer (Scala, NoSQL, Java Spring Boot) will write clean modern APIs, integrate with legacy systems and work with additional databases.
- You have deep knowledge of NoSQL (e.g. Couchbase) and SQL databases.
- We are looking to hire an experienced back-end web developer and technologist.
- Persistence database technologies (MySQL, Dynamo, Redis, Couchbase).
- Focuses mainly on the reliability and performance of applications, but also has a wider…
- Net MVC/Web API, Node.js, Java.
- You’ll be using these tools to:
- Develop full stack web applications (desktop and mobile).
£29,017 - £41,149 a year
- Ideally they will have additional experience in the other disciplines or in other non-relational database technologies such as NoSQL, MongoDB, Couchbase and…
- Develop knowledge of the Couchbase product offering and market.
- Develop and execute on cold calling and email campaign strategies to qualify sales-ready leads.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.