Continuous Improvement Manager jobs in Scotland
- As Resourcing Manager for Continuous Improvement and Diversity & Inclusion you'll be responsible for CI activity in our function, including stand-alone projects…
£38,623 a year
- Proven leadership across region and wider DIO to deliver and manage business change across the region to ensure the delivery of DIO outputs to our customers…
- Training of improvement tools and techniques.
- Work with HCO Leadership team in defining and developing improvement plans for critical business processes.
- The successful candidate will have proven experience in a C.
- I based role (either within Production or Operations ideally) and will be fully committed to a 6…
- Taking responsibility and ownership for the delivery of process innovation and continuous improvement initiative across the business.
- Our depots are a vital part of our business striving to provide a world-class service to our stores and customers.
£53,280 - £59,200 a year
- A capable communicator; you'll be confident to engage across a wide range of stakeholders to support review work and be effective in dealing with stakeholders…
- Fostering a continuous improvement culture by actively seeking input from all members of the project team and encouraging them to implement safety improvements;
- Use Lessons Learned to drive continuous improvement throughout projects.
- Maintain and control Risk and Opportunity to ensure that risks are mitigated and…
- Develop a culture of continuous improvement and lean thinking.
- Wide knowledge of change management and continuous improvement methodologies.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.