Construction jobs in Gateshead
- 1 by Fortune’s 2019 World's Most Admired Companies….
- Jacobs Wind O&M team covers a 150MW portfolio of wind farms across the UK.
£31,000 a year
- Leadon the effective resolution of design, construction and/or service related issues arising during new homes defects liability periods.
- Previous experience working in the social housing sector in a commercial administrator role (preferred) or background knowledge of the construction industry.
- Graduate Urban Drainage Modeller - 2020 Autumn intake.
- Successful candidates will need to have proven Urban Drainage Modelling experience, be flexible and…
- A willingness to undertake mandatory further studies via an HNC in Construction or equivalent.
- This is a Graduate role.
- What we are looking for:
£28,000 a year
- General knowledge of the construction industry.
- An understanding of the construction industry, including trades, materials, processes and safety.
£19,945 - £33,799 a year
- A broad knowledge of construction methods, site practice and contract administration is essential .
- Full Time - 37 Hours Permanent.
- Assisting the EHS Manager with the construction of incident prevention programs.
- You’re qualified to NEBOSH Diploma/NVQ5 level or equivalent qualification, or…
- SIG Plc is looking to recruit an enthusiastic Sales Coordinator to act as first point of contact for our customers and support our regional sales management…
£26,800 a year
- Our places work when they work for everyone.
- Colleagues who have helped us create places, maintain 195,000 homes, manage £4 billion of assets and teach 75,000…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.