Concept Life Sciences Group jobs
- Must have knowledge of investment fund tax accounting concepts; including partnership tax accounting, tax allocations, management and incentive fees.
The Brattle Group, Inc.
- Adapting economic theory to apply to real life questions and problems.
- Undergraduates working towards a Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field such as…
£68,373 - £88,227 a year
- Professional knowledge of civil engineering concepts, principles, and practices and familiarity with architectural and other engineering disciplines.
- Track record of communication of complex concepts with varied public audiences.
- First degree in a subject related to the work of Campus, for instance a STEM…
£22,950 - £25,500 a year
- Starting in Autumn 2020, the Business Services apprenticeship programme provides a fully paid BCS Level 4 Diploma in Data Analysis Concepts and you will also…
- Ensure adequate margins to guarantee performance over life and all operational environments.
- Participate in advanced state of the art systems studies with…
- Proven experience of developing new systems-based approach teams / capability groups.
- Ability to communicate concepts and designs to colleagues and clients.
- Customer-facing experience translating technical concepts and solutions to non-technical and executive audiences.
- Thorough knowledge of development lifecycles and strong experience of initial stages of lifecycles (e.g. concept scopes and high level requirements).
- Ability to work with a large existing codebase, learn new systems/concepts and implement them quickly and efficiently.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.