Computers Electronics jobs
£21,500 - £53,400 a year
- Radar and Radar Electronic Surveillance.
- Computer science, software engineering or network engineering.
- The UK must maintain an operational advantage to keep…
- What you will be doing:While every day is different at 4Wall, you will be responsible for supervising the Electronics Department Technicians, preparing,…
- The ideal candidate will be skilled in computers and detail-oriented.
- Enter paperwork into an electronic system either by data entry or by using optical…
The Economist Newspaper Limited
- Strong computer skills including: Power Point, Word and Excel.
- We currently have an opening for an Executive Assistant to provide comprehensive secretarial and…
- Update and manage electronic training matrix.
- This role is a part of the Operations team within the Element Six Global Innovation Centre (GIC) in Harwell.
- You should be studying for a degree in a relevant discipline e.g. Computer Science or Engineering, and have some of the following characteristics:
- Educated to degree level in electrical, electronic engineering or computer science.
- There exists a long history of development of HVDC.
- ELECTRONICS ENGINEER – Flexible Working/Part time/Job share.
- Your main responsibilities as an Electronics Engineer will involve:
- What we're looking for in you:
£39,159 - £55,758 a year
- You should hold a PhD in a relevant Electronics or Computer Science subject.
- Education. Assistant Professors employed in the centre will have reduced teaching…
- About the Electronics Test Engineer:
- Responsibilities of the Electronics Test Engineer:
- Requirements of the Electronics Test Engineer:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.