Computer jobs in England
- Graduate degree (MS or PhD) in Electrical Engineering, Computer Sciences or a related discipline with specialization in Speech Synthesis, Recognition, Natural…
Secret Intelligence Service
£34,749 - £43,925 a year
- Candidates will take part in a group exercise and a Computer Analysis Test.
- You will receive a competitive salary (variable dependent on relevant experience and…
£72,784 - £94,623 a year
- About the Position: This is a Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA) position within DCMA International Directorate, DCMA Europe Contract Management Office,…
- You will be studying towards a degree in computer science, maths, physics, engineering or similar.
- Help develop Arm HPC software tools to support the needs of…
- PhD in Computer Science/Electronic Engineering with a research focus on computer vision.
- A successful applicant for this role must be able to demonstrate world…
£26,411 - £30,324 a year
- Free annual sight tests for employees who use computer screens.
- The Ministry of Justice (MoJ) Health, Well-being and Justice Policy team is recruiting a Band D…
Surrey Police & Sussex Police Collaboration
£20,000 - £29,999 a year
- The ability to operate, record, search and communicate utilising role related computer systems and software.
- This role is within a unit where Surrey Police and…
£23,549 a year
- Experience of using computers in a business context.
- Job Title: Service Desk Incident Support.
- Hours: 36 hours a week, Full time.
- What’s in it for you?
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Office.
- As our Nike Store Lead your mission will be to build the bond between the consumer and the brand by providing…
- Extensive knowledge in applied computer vision.
- Your main mission will be to breath state-of-the-art computer vision knowledge into the team whilst providing…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.