Comptia jobs in England
- Microsoft’s Cloud Operations & Innovation (CO+I) is the engine that powers our cloud services.
- Regularly travel between our West London Data Centres to provide…
£26,974 - £28,473 a year
- In accordance with defined service level agreements, you will work remotely but closely with end users and their IT support departments to diagnose and resolve…
- Regularly travel between our West London Data Centres to provide support as required.
- Empowering a culture of safety, security, and compliance in all aspect of…
- 5+ years of experience providing IT Infrastructure field support which includes troubleshooting hardware, software, operating system issues and problems and…
£33,328 - £38,231 a year
- We are seeking a committed, focussed and experienced Support Engineer to deliver exceptional first and second line support to a diverse range of users including…
£45,000 a year
- The National Management Centre will provide visibility and control of information risks for Policing.
- Awareness of the cyber risks to critical services by…
£22,000 - £25,000 a year
- The role of a 2nd Line Support Engineer consists of providing 1st / 2nd Line support to our varied customer base whilst taking full ownership of issues until a…
Lumina Technologies Ltd
£28,500 - £30,500 a year
- The 2nd Line Service Desk Analyst is responsible for taking ownership of incidents and requests escalated from 1st Line support and providing enhanced…
£30,795 - £36,589 a year
- Full Time, 1 Year Fixed Term Contract.
- (Please note appointments for this role will be made £35,000 per annum).
- Advanced configuration and asset management.
- The successful candidate will have excellent customer engagement skills enabling them to support both remote users and office-based staff within the walk-in…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.