Compliance jobs in Sutton Coldfield
£25,123 a year
- Be responsible for protecting the public & upholding the public interest.
- Showcase your excellent negotiation and decision-making skills.
£28,784 a year
- Help your Investigation and Supervision Unit colleagues in protecting the public and enforcing high professional standards.
- At the same time, we also advise on ethical conduct, governance issues and keep our organisation aligned with regulatory and political challenges.
£19,964 a year
- Excellent opportunity to develop your skills, gaining case management and report writing experience.
- Showcase your excellent customer communication skills with…
- Preparing and reviewing business compliance KPIs.
- Monitoring compliance with monthly and annual accounting reporting including monthly checklist and biannual…
- Individual awareness of compliance obligations and specified systems of work.
- Responsible for dealing with Environmental permits for waste operations at…
£35,000 a year
- By working with your field compliance equivalent and your Process managers, ensure real solutions are embedded and maintained.
- Experience with the eDiscovery and content and compliance archiving disciplines and technologies.
- Within the Group Chief Information Office (GCIO) Regulation,…
£29,000 a year
- Role and Responsibility of a Compliance Officer.
- To be responsible for informing and training the Managers and support staff regarding the signing and storage…
£20,300 a year
- By ensuring a safe and positive work and service environment is achieved through compliance with all safeguarding, safer recruitment, health and safety policy…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.