- You’ll undertake a supervised programme of in-company training and college teaching.
- An apprenticeship enables you to earn a salary whilst you are studying for…
£23,436 - £28,386 a year
- In this role you will work collaboratively with all members of the Student Wellbeing Team, support College and Wellbeing initiatives and use the Learner…
- An apprenticeship enables you to earn a salary whilst you are studying for nationally recognised qualifications.
- A typical week would include:
- You will ideally have experience of working in either a school or college environment and practical building related experience and qualifications.
- Active college students who have completed a minimum of one year of college/university classes are eligible.
- Beazley Internship Program: Summer 2020.
- The post holder will frequently support designated safeguarding leads in schools and colleges to make effective safeguarding decisions.
£17,672 - £18,176 a year
- This is at our Gainsborough Campus.
- We are recruiting a Reception and Information Officer to provide outstanding customer care to all customers, this includes…
£20,650 - £22,550 a year
- THE COLLEGE PROMOTES EQUALITY OF OPPORTUNITY AND WELCOMES APPLICATIONS FROM ALL SECTORS OF SOCIETY.
- Competitive Salary, Annual leave (taken when the college is…
£24,736 a year
- We are looking for a capable Communications Assistant, with a flair for content creation, to fill this new role.
- This post will be offered as indefinite.
£22,047 - £24,660 a year
- Willing to undertake College of Policing Intelligence Professionalisation Programme (IPP) Certification.
- Hours: 37 Hours per Week.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.