£60,000 a year
- The successful candidate will be serving some of the biggest name clients in the financial sector, therefore commitment and attention to detail is essential.
£29,000 - £45,000 a year
- Programming ability in more than one mainframe programming language or technical area, with adherence to relevant standards.
- BUPA medical insurance, company pension, discounted gym memberships, volunteering & charity gifting initiatives, and a full educational and assistance programme…
£66,807 - £74,230 a year
- The Grade EU Quality Engineer aims to deliver the highest quality customer driven software whilst continually challenging, motivating, mentoring and supporting…
£360 a day
- Up to £360 per day.
- An experienced COBOL Developer is required to work on a service engagement to deliver agreed changes to the customer.
£60,000 a year
- Any experience of ADS, data mover scripts or calling a Rexx program would be beneficial.
£80,000 - £100,000 a year
- Working in a continuous delivery/testing environment you will join a team of technicians, developers and system testers in multiple time zones and multiple…
£64,425 - £85,900 a year
- Flexible / Variable Hours, Other Agile Working Arrangements / Open to Discussion.
- Works with stakeholders to advocate engineering and deliver business value…
- Participate in a Scrum team developing modern and innovative solutions for the client.
- Undertake implementation work on different modules of the product as…
- Working in a strong team of 6 and sitting within Application Development and Maintenance (AD&M), we provide a number of services within Technology Services (TS)…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.