Client Server jobs
£300 - £350 a day
- Server Migration Engineer - Windows Server 2008/12 / VMware.
- My client is looking for a Server Migration Engineer to join the business on a contract basis.
- Due to significant growth created by an ever-increasing client demand, we are looking to further bolster the team by recruiting a Wintel Server Engineer.
- Microsoft Windows Server & AD (Active Directory) troubleshoot, maintain and administration.
- The infrastructure Systems Support team consists of 3 entities –…
£50,000 - £60,000 a year
- Responsibilities for the Server and Client Systems Analyst (VMware, NetApp, SCCM, Windows Server).
- Requirements for the Server and Client Systems Analyst …
- 2+ years of experience in enterprise software development using C# and SQL Server.
- Applied Systems, Inc., a worldwide leader in insurance technology, is…
- High level knowledge of testing standards for databases, application servers, virtualisation, cloud, security in a continuous integration environment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server 2000.
- Implement new clients onto the PayPoint systems.
- This will be through the configuration of schemes and tariffs which…
- The daily role will involve updating our current worldwide interactive display unit (IDU) client software working in conjunction with the IDU server team.
- Installation, maintenance and support of IT equipment including (but not restricted to) laptops, telecoms equipment, printers, scanners, thin clients and…
£45,000 - £50,000 a year
- The Systems Engineer (Windows Server, Microsoft, Office 365, Exchange, NTFS, AD, DACLS) will be one of 3 team members who will take on the role of day to day…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.