Cleaner jobs in Worcester WR2
£9.20 an hour
- A pension scheme- to save for the future.
- Your main aim will be to carry out a range of cleaning activities including mopping, sweeping, dusting, emptying bins…
£9.00 - £9.30 an hour
- Cleaning a Lidl store is no easy task; first there’s the shop floor to clean, the warehouse to mop, the staff room to scrub and toilets to bleach.
- For more information or an informal discussion about this role, please contact Josh Warner (Cleaning Supervisor) via 07966480983.
- Part time position working every other weekend.
- Led by the Head Housekeeper, you’ll be responsible for carrying out all cleaning duties including communal areas…
Now hiring at 23 Chapel Walk,…
£8.25 - £9.25 an hour
- A UK driving licence essential.
- The role for a cleaner.
- Confident to work within occupied buildings.
- The successful candidate for the role of a Cleaner should:
£8.21 an hour
- Contributory pension from Sanctuary up to set limits.
- Regent Residential Care Home, School Road, St Johns, Worcester, Worcestershire.
£5,350 a month
- The postholder will assist the Housekeeper in ensuring that all housekeeping requirements for the hospice and associated premises are met and delivered in line…
Stanbrook Abbey Hotel
- Benefits include: Meals on duty provided, Uniform, Share of Hotel service charge and gratuities to boost your earnings, Online discount platform offering…
- Ensuring that all public areas are spotlessly clean and tidy for our guests everyday.
- Maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and safety.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.