Cleaner jobs in Wednesbury WS10
£17,364 a year
- A vacancy exists at the University of Wolverhampton for an enthusiastic person to join Facilities and Support Services in the role of Cleaner.
- Friday's is a huge responsibility...
- You will perform cleaning duties with pride and ensure care & presentation of all equipment and restaurant furniture.
- WHAT YOU’LL DO IN THIS ROLE:
- Ensure our guests want to revisit us and recommend us to their friends and family so you’ll work with the team to ensure a warm,…
£9 an hour
- Can work on their own initiative or as part of a team.
- To have responsibility for the Health and Safety and welfare of self and others and to comply at all…
£9.36 an hour
- You should also have proof of your right to work in the UK, have a UK bank account in your own name, and live a reasonable distance from the pub.
- You do not necessarily need any experience but you will need to be able to demonstrate passion for exceptional standards, great attention to detail and be a…
- As a Cleaner we are looking for:
- An immaculate appearance is required as a cleaner.
- Compass Group are currently looking for experienced Cleaners on a temporary…
£8.21 an hour
- A pension scheme- to save for the future - eligibility rules apply.
- Your main aim will be to carry out a range of cleaning activities in a health centre…
- A vacancy has arisen for a Steam Cleaner / Valeter to join the busy Service Department at Greenhous DAF Wolverhampton.
- 30 minutes lunch break (unpaid).
£8,655 - £8,828 a year
- About Eden Boys' Leadership Academy, Birmingham East.
- We’re looking for a highly organised individual to help create, maintain and manage a safe learning…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.