Cleaner jobs in Stafford
£8.21 an hour
- Pension scheme totalling 8% (employer contribution 3%).
- As a Housekeeping Team Member you will also get to enjoy:
- 50% discount on rooms plus food and drink.
- Ramsay Healthcare is currently inviting applications for a Housekeeper cover at Rowley Hall Hospital in Stafford.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
£17,364 a year
- Cleaner - £17,364 per annum (pro rata to hours worked).
- All successful applicants will need to undertake an enhanced disclosure and barring service check and…
- WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
- There's also a free employee helpline- to support you with whatever life throws at you.
- WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- Have a great eye for detail.
- We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced cleaner to join our team.
- You will be responsible for the daily cleaning of all areas within the building.
- Previous experience is preferred but not essential.
- Duties to include all aspects of general cleaning such as vacuuming, mopping, cleaning of toilets, dusting…
£18,065 - £19,554 a year
- Lancaster City Council is recruiting into an exciting post to work at the award-winning Salt Ayre Leisure Centre.
- Interview date: Friday, 14th February 2020.
£8.37 an hour
- Ability to plan a routine and manage own workload.
- Vale Street Lifehouse is a 64 bed direct access facility for men and women in Stoke on Trent.
£8.38 an hour
- Offering part-time hours gives you flexibility and a variety of shift patterns.
Vanguard Cleaning LTD
- Successful candidate will be responsible for creating a safe and clean environment for the general public to be treated in.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.