Cleaner jobs in Banbury OX16
- Fortel Services LTD require Full Time Cleaner for a site in Banbury for a Long term contract.
- Your main aim will be to carry out a range of cleaning activities…
- But you might not realise the variety and scope of the role.
- Specific responsibilities will include maintaining outside landscaping, painting and varnishing,…
£9 - £10 an hour
- A self-employed role where you can pick your own schedule.
- Our agency has regular weekly hours available immediately and successful applicants can choose the…
£8.21 an hour
- A pension scheme- to save for the future - eligibility rules apply.
- Your main aim will be to carry out a range of cleaning activities including mopping,…
- Full or part time hours are available.
- Led by the Head Housekeeper, you’ll be responsible for carrying out all cleaning duties including communal areas,…
Office Care Services Limited
- 3 X DAYS PER WEEK - MONDAY, WEDNESDAY & FRIDAY.
- Duties include vacuuming, polishing, cleaning staff toilets and all other related tasks.
£21,519 - £23,815 a year
- Opportunity to join the Local Government Pension Scheme.
- To supervise a team of cleaners and to help clean the Council’s Offices in Bodicote, maintaining a high…
- Headteacher: Jane Cartwright BA (Hons), MA, NPQH.
- Required immediately for five sessions per week,.
- (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 3.05pm to 5.35pm and.
£8.62 - £9.75 an hour
- As Housekeeper you will play a crucial role in ensuring visitors, residents and families all receive a positive impression of our homes by keeping residents'…
£8.21 an hour
- Pension scheme totalling 8% (employer contribution 3%).
- As a Housekeeping Team Member you will also get to enjoy:
- 50% discount on rooms plus food and drink.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.