Clean Complete jobs
- Ensure a clean, efficient, neatly organized stock room.
- At Disney Cruise Line, you can set sail on the job opportunity of a lifetime!
- Ability to lift 40 pounds.
Air Navigation Solutions
£21,000 a year
- Have a clean driving licence (airside driving may be required).
- Those who successfully complete the tests, will be invited to attend a simulation test and…
£17,853 a year
- Clean, wash-out and disinfect all kennels, exercise runs and surrounding areas.
- Must successfully complete a 5 day kennel course which may be a residential…
£24,862 - £27,570 a year
- Click on the link to complete and submit the online application form and a detailed CV.
- You should also bring good communication and IT skills, plus a full…
£23,836 - £26,317 a year
- Take payments for goods and parking and complete banking returns.
- Ensure the Park is clean and tidy, carrying out routine maintenance as required;
- Keep the store clean and tidy.
- Work delivery and complete price changes.
- As you will be joining one of our new stores, you will be expected to work increased…
£27,762 - £31,362 a year
- Managing, clean, abstract and aggregate data alongside a range of analytical studies on that data.
- In exceptional circumstances, it is possible to complete an…
- Successfully participate in and complete any training provided, acquiring and applying high standards of selling skills and product knowledge.
£8.38 an hour
- Complete and implement all required statutory training.
- Ensure all areas are kept clean, tidy and adhere to safety practices.
Transport for Greater Manchester (TFGM)
£21,214 - £22,947 a year
- You will also ensure that the Travelshop is a clean, safe environment for customers.
- You will have the ability to handle cash transactions in a busy environment…
Be the first to see new Clean Complete jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.