Civil Engineering jobs
- After an initial probationary period you must be willing to undertake a day release course at a Further Education College to study a level 3 Civil Engineering…
- To apply you need to use an up to date web browser.
- If you have any queries please contact email@example.com.
£300 a week
- This Apprenticeship is suitable for young people such as school and college leavers, or adults who are interested in the construction industry and looking for a…
£20,000 a year
- Develop skills and knowledge in Construction Management of civil engineering projects which will include the design of Civil Engineering structures and systems,…
- Civil Engineering Graduate (UK) 2020.
- Bechtel is the world's No. 1 choice for engineering, construction, and project management.
- Posting notes: || graduate ||.
- We have an 8-week fixed term placement at our Penrith office for a talented Civil Engineer.
- Give us 8-weeks, and we’ll give you an invaluable experience.
- Studying an MEng in Civil or Structural Engineering.
- Closing Date: 20 January 2020*.
- Major projects today are increasingly sophisticated and challenging.
£26,187 - £28,997 a year
- HNC/HND in Civil engineering (or equivalent related field) or relevant civil engineering experience as part of your previous role/s.
- 3 days volunteering a year.
£41,526 - £49,553 a year
- Research is organised into thematic groups comprising Air Quality, Geomechanics, Infrastructure Systems Engineering, and Water Environment and Health…
- We prefer Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial, Chemical Engineering, though we may also consider other engineering degrees like Aeronautical, Environmental, or…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.