Cissp jobs in London
- Mandated at the network level, Network Information Security (NIS) operates outside Information Technology (IT) and is responsible for this major program…
Walt Disney Direct-to-Consumer and International
- Providing governance consultation, using in-depth knowledge of TWDC policies and standards, to ensure segments and business units in region understand the…
TUI Travel Group Solutions Limited
- As a Security Engineer you will be responsible for implementing security solutions for our AWS and SAP cloud environments.
- As an Associate, you will have a unique hands-on experience in business development, client work, and other projects.
£70,000 - £100,000 a year
- This role supports the FCA strategy through delivery of a challenging and varied portfolio of work, predominantly covering the insurance services sector, but…
- The Cybersecurity Governance team acts as a trusted risk advisor for the Global Information Security department and a liaison with Internal Audit, External…
- UK Financial Services Cyber Security professionals draw upon their knowledge and experience to manage client engagement teams, act as an advisor to a variety of…
- The broader organisation incorporates Infrastructure services that the firm relies on to operate on a day to day basis including data centre, networks,…
- The Endpoint Protection Platform Administration Manager will be responsible for managing the team of Administrators supporting and configuring the endpoint…
- The role is in the UK Security Operations team, a team within KPMG UK that supports the safe development and delivery of innovative, technology-enabled…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.