Christmas Temporary jobs in Nottinghamshire
£8.21 - £9.00 an hour
- Looking for some temporary work for the run up to Christmas and beyond???
- Temporary Customer Service Agents - required, immediate starts, no interviews!!!!
£8.54 - £13.28 an hour
- Do not work all public Bank Holidays and Christmas.
- Blue Arrow are currently recruiting experienced Assembly Operatives for reputable and modern manufactory…
£14,477 - £14,766 a year
- 1 x 28.5 hour temporary post to provide maternity cover until August 2020.
- You will be required to work on a shift rota-basis, including weekends, bank holidays…
£37,000 - £50,000 a year
- An urgent need for a Temporary Finance Manager to start for this Sheffield based organisation.
- Candidates will need to be available at short notice to start…
- You must be a professional recruiter preferably with proven experience of contract or temporary resourcing in a high-volume environment and sound knowledge of…
- Temporary -> Permanent within six months.
- Christmas Vouchers: For all staff following 3-month qualifying period.
£35,000 - £45,000 a year
- Additional discretionary Christmas leave each year.
- To apply for this position, or to find out about our other temporary and permanent vacancies, please contact…
Professional Technical Recruitment
£38,000 - £43,000 a year
- Social committee - events such as Christmas and summer parties.
- Professional Technical acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment…
Pick 'n' Mix Events
- Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary.
- The job will begin at the start of April and will finish mid September with the possibility of continuing until…
£8.21 an hour
- Job Description - Trainee Skilled Operative.
- 33 days holiday (25 plus 8 Statutory Holidays).
- Dependent upon the vacancy you are interested in, duties could…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.