Childcare Apprenticeship jobs
£156 a week
- Interserve Learning & Employment is a leading UK training provider for apprenticeships and traineeships.
- Tettenhall Tots Day Nursery - Employer.
- MUST have Level 2 Childcare qualification already.
- Level 3 Early Years Educator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Passionate about working with children.
- We are currently looking to recruit a Childcare Apprentice to join us at Tops Day Nurseries to complete their Level 2 NVQ in Early Years Education.
£156 a week
- Only candidates with a desire to do a Childcare apprenticeship will be contacted.
- An opportunity has arisen with an employer in the Stetchford area for an…
- At the end of the apprenticeship performance will be reviewed and an offer as a full time educator may be offered.
- Passion for working in early years.
Isra Daycare Ltd
- To become a qualified Childcare practitioner.
- This is an Apprenticeship position, where you will earn while you learn.
- This is an exciting opportunity to complete a Level 2 Childcare apprenticeship within a small, friendly team in the heart of Hamworthy.
LITTLE EXPLORERS (BIRMINGHAM) LTD
- Helping young children to learn, play and develop.
- Interact with parents on how their child has been.
- Working as part of a team with other nursery nurses.
- This role could lead on to further employment as a level 3 Childcare Assistant.
- Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Attend team and staff meetings.
Tiddlywinks Kiddy's Nursery Limited
- Level 2 qualification in Childcare (or equivalent).
- A willingness to gain relevant qualifications, if appropriate.
- An ability to work on own initiative.
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.