Chief Operating Officer jobs in London
£105,000 a year
- We are now seeking to appoint an exceptional Chief Operating Officer to play a critical leadership role and assume responsibility for the Commission’s business…
- The role of the COO will be to develop, implement and maintain a world-class project management framework to support the work of the Institute and to ensure the…
£30,409 a year
- Along the way you’ll create regular activity reports for a variety of audiences and liaise with a range of stakeholders to communicate actions and next steps.
£200,000 - £250,000 a year
- Salary: £200,000 - £250,000 + Bonus and long-term incentive plan.
- The role will support the Institute Director as well as fellow leaders and staff and will serve both as a layer of leadership as well as connective tissue…
- The successful candidate will have a track record of senior level leadership and management across multiple disciplines in a complex organisation.
- § A track record of operating successfully in a regulated environment and with a good understanding of risk management, legal and compliance issues.
- Driving customer support operating capabilities to surpass customer satisfaction and retention.
- Maintaining leadership of operational teams across Customer…
£112,000 a year
- Our main contribution to the NHS is to manage the costs that arise when things go wrong, as we work to compensate for negligent care and resolve concerns and…
Nfp Resourcing Ltd
£87,000 a year
- With a current annual budget of £40.85 million, the Trust supports advocacy, creativity, research and scholarship to these ends.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.