Chichester District Council jobs
- We are currently seeking to appoint a Customer Services Officer to our busy Customer Service Centre.
- An ideal position for a person wishing to pursue a career in accountancy and willing to obtain professional qualifications.
- We are looking for an individual who is enthusiastic, well organised and who will support the Council’s delivery of the licensing of taxi and private hire…
- We wish to appoint a Trainee Housing Advice Officer with a strong desire to work in housing and homelessness to work alongside members of the Housing Options…
- Do you consider yourself to be resourceful, self-motivated and hard working?
- We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic Facilities Assistant to support our…
- We are looking to appoint an Administrative Officer to support the Property & Growth division, primarily working with the Estates and Building Services teams.
- This is a varied role and you will need to hold an HNC or HND in Building Construction, or equivalent, plus a working knowledge of construction related roles…
- If you are a well organised person with good communication skills and confidence using IT we have an opportunity for you to join the Council’s central income…
- Do you have a passion to help people and improve their daily lives, then come and join an exciting Housing Standards Team, where you will inspect property to…
- We are looking to recruit a Senior Environmental Health Officer with a passion for helping residents improve their daily lives.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.