- Tech CCO - Group Technology & Innovation Business Partner - 90238846.
- AVP – Group Technology & Innovation Business Partner, London.
- What will you be doing?
- Ability to prioritise and delegate across peer group.
- The overall purpose of the role is to ensure an engaged team focused on delivering results through…
- Advise and challenge Risk Owners, Control Owners and CCO on the identification and impact assessment of material fraud events.
- Develop and maintain relationships with stakeholders, and represent the Controls Testing & Execution team in meetings, working groups etc., as required.
- Continuously develop cross-functional relationships across HDS and the Digital CCO.
- The role will be functionally aligned under CCO Head of Digital Control.
- The Chief Controls Office is structured to mirror and support the overall bank, with CCO teams looking after the legal entities of Barclays UK, International…
- Continuously develop cross-functional relationships across Digital CCO.
- The role will be functionally aligned under CCO Head of Digital Controls.
- Proven CCO expertise in retail banking, and experience with setting up a second line of defence function.
- Monitoring and developing our conduct and financial…
SPD Development Company Ltd
- Spot compliance issues early within internal client groups and address such issues in close coordination with the GC & CCO.
- What we can offer you.
£27,000 a year
- Proactively inform the CFO and CCO of up-coming deadlines and events.
- A hot of the press role for a leading Global Creative Agency Group.
Be the first to see new Cco Group jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.