Catering Assistant jobs
Sort by: relevance -
£8.50 - £10.60 an hour
- Onsite subsidised staff café or catering options.
- What it takes to be a Salesfloor Customer Assistant at M&S:
- We want our customers to step in and feel M&S.
£10 an hour
- The duties will include helping with basic food preparation tasks, serving of food and drink, operating tills, cleaning, re-stocking, monitoring and completing…
£21,374 - £22,742 a year
- As a Catering Assistant your responsibilities will include:
- You will need to have good level of basic literacy and numeracy as well as good communication and…
£18,383 - £20,015 a year
- To ensure the organisation provides Patients, Staff and Visitors with a high quality person centred and safe catering service.
£16,620 a year
- Assisting the Chef in the day to day running of a kitchen.
- Assisting with food preparation, Stock rotation and cleaning.
- Please give details of any Catering and/or Hospitality skills, qualifications or experience in your application.
- This role will require work with open-food.
£16,965 - £17,079 a year
- Edge Hill University is “A great success story… an institution that improves and impresses year after year” – Times Higher Education.
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- Basic food preparation including making up salads, sandwiches etc.
- A basic food hygiene certificate is desirable, but not essential, as full training will be…
£18,669 - £20,037 a year
- To support and assist the Catering Supervisor in the provision of a highly professional customer focused patient service within Frimley Park Hospital Catering…
- Due to our recently refurbished restaurant our business is continually growing and we are looking for Catering and Kitchen Assistants.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.