Carpenter jobs in Gravesend
- You will carry out a range of tasks including measuring and preparing materials, 1st and 2nd fix of building components and repair and maintenance activities.
Construction Labour Supply Limited
- You will be paid on a weekly basis.
- Valid CSCS card (Blue minimum).
£20 an hour
- Core Group are looking to speak with carpenters local to the Slough area for an up and coming commercial project.
- Paying 20ph Depending on experience.
£16 - £19 an hour
- You must be site experienced with relevant Qualifications, and CSCS card, and have some of your own tools.
- Also, you would need experience as you'll be required…
£18 - £19 an hour
- This is the start of the project and refurb works will begin with stripping out the relevant areas.
- Valid CSCS card required, the card must be comparable to the…
CBW Staffing Solutions
£16 - £18 an hour
- A good knowledge of health and safety.
- Measure, cut and shape materials.
- Ideally have experience of installing bespoke joinery.
- Book our carpentry service and our crew will come equipped with the necessary equipment.
- Precision and Accuracy – The laser measuring methods we use allow us to…
£17 - £18 an hour
- Requirements – Valid CSCS card and 3 years experience, Own Tools, on site working references and Full PPE.
- Rate – £17 to £18 ph.
£15 - £17 an hour
- This is a temporary to permanent position and they are looking for someone to start ASAP.
- They are currently looking for a Carpenter/Multi to carry out reactive…
We need a kitchen fitter who is also a carpenter to fit kitchens and partition walls in various locations starting in Kennington. Must have a router to do…
£17 - £21 an hour
- Undertaking vast amount of tasks in planned and reactive maintenance.
- 1st and 2nd fix carpentry.
- Extensive and developed experience in the trade.
£35,000 - £40,000 a year
- You will be required to cover London completing carpentry installation and maintenance within commercial buildings.
- Be responsible for company equipment.
- ...should have a background/experience in floor laying or carpentry.
- As a Communication Consultant you will be responsible for delivering client communication plans and collateral, and managing the change and communication…
- The Foreman is responsible for scheduling, co-ordinating and supervising the work of all siteoperatives.
- He/She has a role in ensuring that works are delivered…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.