Carpenter jobs in Blyth
Newcastle upon Tyne
£18 an hour
- The role we have is working on a retail store, you will be doing a quick turnaround refurb and the role will be for around 2/3 weeks, there will be over time…
- Frameworks Recruitment are looking for 2x experienced Joiners to work on site in Cramlington, North East.
- To apply for this role, candidates must be eligible to…
- Qualified Joiner required for a new build site for the installation of Timberframe Houses, Joists, Roofs, 1st & 2nd fixes.
- Central Employment are currently looking to recruit skilled Joiners for a new build job in Newcastle City Centre.
- Final Fix – Oak doors, skirts etc.
- Working off competitive prices, we are looking for experienced Joiners who are familiar with new build site work and price work.
- Duration – 2 + years on site.
£11.50 - £14.00 an hour
- The post holder will have the required maintenance skills to ensure the safe and continuous operation of the internal and external fabric.
£20 an hour
- Hair and beauty salon offering discounted treatments for friends and family.
- The ideal Carpentry and Joinery Skills/trainer Assessor will:
£13 an hour
- Manufacturing doors, windows, counters and all other types of furniture.
- Time served bench joiner NVQ Level 3.
- £13 per hour plus time and a half on Saturdays.
£15 an hour
- Joiners needed for work with a regional fit out contractor that specialises in commercial and retail projects across the North East.
- Due to increased work load we are looking for extremely skilled and qualified Joiners (1st & 2nd fix) in Tyne & Wear.
- 1st & 2nd Fix on a Domestic basis.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.