Carlisle Support Services jobs
£26,999 - £27,905 a year
- The post of outreach and respite support worker is responsible for the direct outreach and respite work with young people and their families.
£24,000 a year
- Salary: £24k basic +2.5k OTE + company vehicle.
- Hours: 37.5hrs per week (3x10hr shifts and 1x7.5hr shift, including weekends).
- A full, valid UK driving license.
£18,884 - £24,312 a year
- Carlisle Combined Court, Courts of Justice, Earl Street, Carlisle, CA1 1DJ.
- Carlisle Magistrates Court, The Court House, Rickergate, Carlisle, CA3 8QH.
£9 an hour
- Business Unit: UK Secure Solutions.
- You’ll be energetic, outgoing and a great communicator, comfortable working inside or outside with a positive, proactive…
TUI UK Retail Limited
- TUI Business: TUI UK & I Retail.
- Type of contract: Fixed term 10 Months.
- How You Will Make an Impact as a TUI Retail Travel Advisor.
- United Kingdom | Carlisle | CA3 8PT | 43 Scotch Street Hours per week: 25 Type of contract: Fixed term 10 Months.
- You will be someone who has pride in high standards to keep our showroom tidy and welcoming at all times.
- Excellent communication skills will be your strength…
£18,500 a year
- We have apprenticeships available in the following:
- Design Engineer – you will learn all aspects of electrical network design and how designs meet commercial…
£12,699 a year
- You will provide a critical service that our customers in more rural areas depend on.
- We have apprenticeships available in the following two crafts:
£16,123 - £18,047 a year
- Flexible working patterns to support work/life balance.
- Providing and assisting people we support with personal care.
- Closing Date 31 January, 2020.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.