Carey Civil Engineering jobs
£75,000 a year
- Technical knowledge of software engineering gained from previously working in a developer, analyst or QA capacity.
£50,000 a year
- You will join a large engineering team who are organised into Product squads working alongside Product Manager, Delivery Managers, Engineers and other QA…
- Based from our Wembley Head Office (HA90HR), you will join our existing submissions team in managing and preparing tenders, supporting the continuous growth and…
- We are looking for a Project Finance Associate to join our London team in collaboration with Careys and Beyond.
- Working week: Monday – Friday – 40 hours a week.
- Civil Engineering Degree or equ Previous CAD/Revit exposure Knowledge/Understanding of Temporary Works, Groundworks, & Structures.
- Examine incoming tenders in depth to review risks, opportunity and value engineering solutions for us and our clients.
- Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm (½hr lunch).
Easily apply to this job without a CV
Careys Civil Engineering
- HND / BSc / BEng in Civil Engineering / Construction Management / Quantity Surveying desirable.
- Typically acting as specialist sub-contractor, the core markets…
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.