Cardiff Council jobs
- You will be responsible for covering the business of Cardiff and Vale of Glamorgan councils, working alongside the newsdesk and other specialist reporters.
- You will join the project team working on a ten year, multi million-pound projects with Cardiff City Council, building 1,500 homes around Cardiff.
- Either at our main office in central Manchester, or one of our other offices in Belfast, Cardiff, London or Edinburgh.
- Are you a good team player?
- Bridgend, Cardiff, Merthyr Tydfil, Rhondda Cynon Taff and the Vale of Glamorgan councils have consolidated resources for school improvement into one…
£40,000 a year
- Opportunities across the UK – London, Essex, Reading, Kent, Cardiff, Birmingham, Manchester & Glasgow.
- Working from a network of offices throughout the UK, we…
- To act as a point of contact by both telephone and email to councils on a daily basis.
- To participate in the annual requests for the Electoral Register to…
£27,511 - £31,866 a year
- We are funded by the Medical Research Council, British Heart Foundation, European Research Council and Wellcome Trust.
- Division of Infection and Immunity.
£35,000 a year
- Nationally known T&L Consultancy with offices across the UK are seeking an experienced T&L Consultant to develop their offerings across the Cardiff and Bristol…
£33,797 - £40,322 a year
- This ambition and strategic direction is set out in ‘The Way Forward 2018-23’ which can be accessed from Cardiff University’s home page at:
£32,029 - £33,799 a year
- To co-operate and liaise with staff from other Departments of the Council, and Partner Authorities in order to promote the effective management of the Agency.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.