Call Centre jobs
£20,387 a year
- However, you will need to be self-motivated and a team player with a passion for delivering excellent customer service.
£21,167 a year
- Work effectively as part of a team, participate in team meetings and contribute towards staff engagement plan.
- Find out more about working at DVSA.
£18,757 - £21,783 a year
- This role is located at 1 The Parklands, Lostock, Bolton, BL6 4SD.
- As a Customer Service Advisor, you will be responsible for speaking with customers before,…
£21,132 a year
- Are you a self-motivated person with experience in delivering high standards of customer service?
- Manage customers enquires via email.
- As a Call Centre Agent:
£20,000 - £21,613 a year
- You’ll have experience in a customer focused role, preferably within a call centre environment.
- We have 7 permanent vacancies for customer experience advisors…
- The role is responsible for the handling of all day to day enquiries from web and retail customers ensuring that The Watches of Switzerland Group’s brand values…
£23,000 a year
- An ability to make judgement-based decisions, using analytical skills to clarify situations.
- This is not your everyday contact centre.
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- We are looking for someone who shares a value and belief in delivering the highest standards of quality service and patient care.
£8.80 an hour
- Company events: Christmas Party, Brand celebrations and fun days.
- Quarterly incentives for all the team based on KPIs as well as adhoc incentives and games.
£18,813 - £20,795 a year
- If you wish to apply for this vacancy, it is important that you demonstrate clearly in your application how you meet the essential criteria listed on the Job…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.