Call Centre jobs
£18,813 - £20,795 a year
- There are more details on the job description, person specification and Rota samples attached to this advert on the right hand side.
- Be at least 18 years old.
£8.43 an hour
- And they might want help with placing an order, checking a delivery, or resolving a product query.
- From 24 days’ holiday (pro rata), to staff discount in Argos,…
£8.50 - £11.30 an hour
- As a Health Advisor (Call Handler) you will answer telephone calls directly from the public and health care professionals, directing the caller to the most…
£50,000 a year
- Good Operational experience of working in a customer focused environment.
- This role would suit someone who has strong analytical skills and can work to the Lean…
£22,771 a year
- City centre locations with excellent transport links.
- We are looking for people with a passion for delivering excellence in customer service and great…
£10.66 an hour
- Manage inbound & outbound customer queries.
- Our client is looking for customer service advisors to join their team.
- This is an initial 6-month temporary role.
£21,000 a year
- If you’re someone who has a natural flair for problem solving and can quickly win people’s trust with a demonstrable passion for delivering an amazing service,…
£10 - £15 an hour
- General Admin and dealing with emails such as organising repairs.
- A great opportunity has arisen for a Call Centre / Customer Service / Administrator in the…
£9.09 - £15.45 an hour
- NHS 111 Call Handler £9.28ph rising to £10.79 after 12 weeks Mon- Fri 9am-5PM NHS England Wakefield The support team based in Wakefield is looking to expand and…
£9.28 - £10.79 an hour
- NHS 111 Call Handler £9.28ph rising to £10.79 after 12 weeks Mon- Fri 9am-5PM NHS England LS2 7UE The support team based in Leeds City Centre is looking to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.