Cadent Gas jobs
£19,577 - £23,032 a year
- As our Streetworks Administration Assistant you will work in a team of 8 supporting three different areas of Streetworks.
- Advise and ensure compliance with relevant legislation and statutory requirements (e.g. NRSWA /GS(M)R / CDM / RIDDOR / COSHH / permit applications according to…
- Actively demonstrate and promote the Cadent Values, and positively contribute to a customer-oriented approach.
- Issuing tasks to Sub Contractors.
- You will act as an ambassador for tRIIO and Cadent in front of customers and members of the public, as well as other stakeholders including business owners,…
- Acting as a public face of Cadent when responding to complaints and enquirers where required.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the safe and…
- Actively demonstrating and promoting the Cadent Values, and positively contributing to a customer orientated approach.
- High standard of keyboard skills.
- Personal Assistant to Network Director.
- As our PA you`ll provide generalist administrative services to support the Network Director.
£16,305 a year
- At the end of your apprenticeship you’ll have achieved a whole host of qualifications including the Gas Network Team Leader Level 2 Apprenticeship, all of which…
£36,550 a year
- Salary £36,550, plus a range of Company benefits.
- The Business Planning team has accountability for the financial elements of the business planning activities…
£23,500 a year
- Please note Cadent are not able to support any applications for visa sponsorship for this role.
- This team is responsible for managing the contracts which…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.