CTO jobs in London
- We create products such as the Altmetric details pages, Altmetric Explorer and the Altmetric badges.
- We develop software in a friendly and flexible working…
- As CTO you will be tasked with making executive technology decisions on behalf of the company, including managing the technology budget and making investments…
- Class-leading business transformation programmes to government and public.
- Of large-scale innovative HR, Payroll, IT, and Finance & Accounting.
£700 - £750 a day
- The CTO will be responsible for the implementation of a new design for the Front-End of the website and mobile App and to design, architect and implement a new…
- Mobilus Labs is looking for a technical leader who loves designing, developing, and testing complex systems with a user centric approach.
- Former Head of Growth and VP of Marketing.
- Zak Williams - Formal Advisor and Mental Wellness Advocate.
- Mental health startup investor and advisor.
- Working with a range of modern technology (Hyperledger Fabric, Spring Boot, AWS and Kubernetes), you’ll lead the architecture and development of all solutions…
- You are flexible and learn quickly.
- As a co-founder, you will have tremendous ownership and responsibility on development.
£100,000 - £165,000 a year
- Expert in creating high performing teams with exceptional delivery track records.
- Ability to explain technical requirements to non technical people and vice…
- Pepper has a vision of providing the first end to end precision medicine experience for patients with multiple morbidities.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.