C++ jobs in London
AVAST Software a.s.
- C++ (C++ 11 and later even better).
- 2+ years’ experience as a C++ developer on Windows.
- Reporting to the C++ team leader, your role will be to implement new…
- Must have a minimum of 5 years in our field or a related industry.
- Applicant must have a Bachelors degree or better.
- Good programming skills in C++.
- MSc in statistics or related area (e.g. Maths, Computer Science, Engineering, Physics).
- Deep knowledge of statistical modelling.
£29,500 a year
- On our Graduate Scheme you will work on three 8-month projects with guidance from experienced engineering or scientific staff.
- Are you the right candidate?
Industrial Light & Magic
- Experience with python scripting and C++.
- Position at Industrial Light & Magic.
- Responsible for rigging and enveloping hero to background creature, vehicles and…
- Demonstrated experience in writing production-quality code and a good knowledge of modern C++ and the C++ standard library.
- Vous parlez couramment anglais et maîtrisez parfaitement Excel (la maîtrise de Python et C++ serait appréciée).
- VIE Analyste Quantitatif – Londres, H/F.
- Experience in an object-oriented language such as Java, Scala or C++.
- Proven knowledge of applied machine learning.
- We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand.
- You will work closely with a variety of other teams from hardware, software and test.
- Programming experience (preferably in an object oriented language such as Python, C++, C# or Java).
- This Off-Cycle internship offers a 6 month placement in a…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.