C&C Search jobs
- Ideally, you will have Personal Assistant/Administrative experience.
- Supporting HR manager with admin.
- Investment management firm in the West End is looking for a confident corporate receptionist.
- With an understanding of exceptional service, as well as…
- Managing and organising inboxes, very busy diaries and providing admistrative support.
- Liaising with external client in a professional manner.
- Key duties: Hugely demanding calendar and stakeholder management as well as strategic support.
- Extensive and highly complex travel coordination.
- Arrange travel itineraries and visas.
- Proactively seek solutions to issues.
- Regular contact with external/internal stakeholders.
- Providing administrative support to the HOD and team including diary management and the setup of all meetings.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a PA role.
- Supplier relationship management for all nationwide offices.
- Assist with estate management and maintenance.
- Arranging training bookings and training materials.
- Supporting 6 including diary management and travel.
- Assisting in key projects and events across Europe.
- Previous PA experience – ideally supporting a team.
- Ideally you will be educated to degree level (or equivalent).
- Experience in a financial or professional services environment is preferable.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.