Buzz jobs in London
- We’re early birds (5am starts are not uncommon) and night owls (our shops are open late), flexibility is really important to us as you will need to be able to…
£9.50 an hour
- An exciting new Warehouse Operative opportunity at DX!
- DX Warehouse Operatives are responsible for the accurate and timely sortation of parcels and mail.
- To work nights you need to be over 18 years of age.
- Our aim to offer more of what matters extends to our employees too.
- Listening to stories and chatting about their day.
- Serving them their cup of tea, made just the way they like it.
- Making Bingo accessible to everyone.
Viacom International Media Networks
- We are looking for a highly organised and detail orientated Production Assistant to provide office production support for 5Creative’s Production Department.
£18,983 a year
- £18,983 per annum + shift pay.
- Every week we move over 200,000 passenger bags swiftly, smoothly and safely from A to B.
- What you need to join us.
- Royal Mail in London - We couldn’t be closer to the buzz of the city in our London office.
- Test it to breaking point.
- 30 million addresses, 6 days a week.
£8.85 an hour
- £8.85 per hour (including 50p per hour store specific location allowance) + benefits including 20% staff discount*, pension.
- Shifts will be between 7am - 9pm.
£21,000 - £22,000 a year
- Join our team, and you’ll do so much more than you think.
- An inspiration as well as a guide.
- Stakeholder management will be important, of course, as will things…
£8.50 an hour
- Enjoy the exciting buzz of a busy hotel.
- Could you leave guests with a positive impression?
- Join a friendly, close-knit team.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.