Business Development Executive jobs in London
£35,000 a year
- Bringing in new business for the company and generating new leads.
- Going to Sales meetings, and pitching the process to clients.
- 20% of the role will be:
- You must be a strong closer and direct when asking for the business.
- Various London Locations available including Canary Wharf, Shoreditch and Islington.
- Ability to effectively handle multiple activities, projects, and support multiple key executives.
- Flexibility and willingness to occasionally work outside of …
- The role is an integral part of the wider Marks & Clerk marketing and business development (MBD) team in the UK and worldwide, with specific responsibility for…
£36,000 a year
- Previous experience in business development, sales or a similar related field.
- The start-up nature of the business will give you the opportunity and exposure in…
£30,000 - £40,000 a year
- If you have a vibrant personality, are unafraid of speaking to senior level decision makers in major organisations and have a background in professional…
£35,000 - £45,000 a year
- The successful Business development executive will be tasked with spotting opportunities for growth with existing clients, re-establishing connections with old…
- As we continue to grow, we are looking for a Business Development Executive to drive business lending through introducers (for example; commercial finance/asset…
£25,000 - £49,000 a year
- Proactively identifying new business opportunities through research, lead generation and marketing.
- Excellent basic salary of £25,000 – £28,000.
- Ability to build and maintain good working relationships across the business.
- Continuously build on existing product knowledge and work with other areas of the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.