Business Data Analyst jobs
£17,500 a year
- Comfortable with taking Ownership of topics and acting as if Siemens were your own business.
- Demonstrate how the integration of improvements will deliver a…
- Act as custodian of data and information for the business unit functions.
- Cleansing of data, preparation of data for use in reporting requirements, creation of…
£34,000 - £39,898 a year
- There are numerous data platform workstreams identified within the supporter data strategy.
- The supporter data strategy defines numerous workstreams to make…
- Access and synthesize data using appropriate tools and technology while leveraging knowledge of data source, data data quality and business context.
- Minimum of 5 years of demonstrated successful business analyst experience.
- Understands customers and company’s business and financial drivers to assist sales…
£22,500 - £25,000 a year
- Produces accurate reports for others by collecting data from a variety of standard sources and inputting data into standard formats.
- Knowledge of data analysis tools, data modelling, data cleansing, and data enrichment techniques.
- Provide timely answers/ solutions utilising data and…
- We are capable of leading or assisting on global and local change assignments with the primary responsibility of developing businesses cases, understanding…
£25,000 a year
- Investigating and defining the true business problems or opportunities.
- Working on delivering solutions that resolve the business problem, setting out impacts…
- We’re looking for an experienced business analyst with a proven track record of delivering high-quality, consistent and testable requirements to development…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.