Business Continuity jobs in London
£44,373 - £47,274 a year
- Lead, manage and develop all aspects of Business Continuity services at an operational and strategic level.
- The ability to work within a complex system and find…
£57,606 a year
- Direct experience in emergency planning and business continuity.
- Understanding of ISO standards and best practice applied to risk management and business…
- Degree in business continuity management / similar subject.
- The team is also responsible for third party continuity, operational continuity and supporting the…
- Schedules and administers business continuity plan exercises, plan tests and audits.
- Under general supervision, the successful candidate will coordinate, and be…
- We're looking for a Business Continuity Analyst to help Monzo prepare for potential disruption, working to reduce the likelihood and impact of these situations.
£70,000 - £80,000 a year
- Possess leadership skills necessary to provide incident management support, continuity oversight, and education / awareness training.
£46,368 - £52,581 a year
- You will be responsible alongside the Head of Emergency Planning and the Resilience Lead for ensuring that the Trust is prepared to respond appropriately in the…
£25,000 - £30,000 a year
- The individual will ideally have experience in working within a large commercial office building and have a good understanding in operations of Reception…
£25,997 - £30,168 a year
- Support the business management team with recruitment, onboarding and induction.
- The Business Management team leads on all corporate functions underpinning…
£400 - £500 a day
- The selected candidate will be responsible for improving current business continuity plans and disaster recovery plans.
- Extensive experience working on BCP/DR.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.