Building jobs in Newark-on-Trent
£18,500 a year
- Hours of Work: Full & part time considered - 36 hours per week to support branch operating times.
- Salary: £18,500 Per Annum Inclusive Of £1,500 Travel Allowance…
£8.72 an hour
- As the Membership and Visitor Welcome Assistant it’s your role to ensure that every aspect of our visitor experience is going to delight our customers.
£11,957 a year
- This will include defining advertising activities and creating promotional materials and updates (across all media platforms, including social media), writing…
The Wildlife Trusts
£35,000 a year
- You will be responsible for driving growth within our commercial partnerships, with a particular focus on the financial and technological sectors.
£24,075 a year
- If you have experience of delivering inspirational and engaging programmes and interpretation, have great leadership and volunteer management skills, and have a…
- Communication skills, by listening to customers, engaging and building a rapport with them and by dealing with challenging people and situations.
£8.38 an hour
- Contract: 12 hours per week + regular overtime, 8 months fixed term contract, temporary, part time.
- No experience needed as full training given.
£16,816 - £19,088 a year
- Key work with several young people and building their support package.
- Hours: 37 per week, full time.
- A generous annual leave entitlement of 36.5 days leave per…
- Contributing to our production from day 1.
- Building 5-star quality homes for our customers.
- We pay BATJIC rates starting rates are from £10,700- £16,670…
£20 an hour
- Maintaining all new and existing buildings by carrying out decorating, plumbing, carpentry and buildings works where practically possible to a high standard of…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.