Building jobs in Liverpool
£19,864 a year
- The ideal candidates will also have the ability to work under pressure as well as efficiently and effectively as a member of a team.
£26,012 a year
- Generating mailshots and completing follow-up calls.
- Cold calling both in person and via phone or email.
- Work with those employers engaged to identify their…
£8.21 an hour
- The role will require you to ensure that the building and its amenities both inside and outside are kept to the highest of standards in terms of hygiene and…
£21,961 a year
- As a Scheduler in Sovini Property Services you will help achieve maximum productivity of operatives by managing appointments and schedule and respond to…
£21,000 - £25,000 a year
- Hours are between 8am – 6pm (No Shift Rota basis).
- The role of the complaint handler is to resolve complaints fairly, promptly and efficiently.
£14,271 a year
- The main purpose of the role is to provide a first-class service concierge service to the new residents at Plaza 1821.
£30,307 a year
- You will provide a high quality service to the Groups leaseholders and commercial customers, ensuring that they are managed in accordance with the terms of…
£29,858 - £38,366 a year
- Engaging with business leads to discuss strategic workforce plans and alignment to apprenticeship business commitments against Cabinet Office targets.
£17,000 a year
- The purpose of this role is to ensure that weekly visits are attended as per the cleaning schedule.
- We are searching candidates who possess previous experience…
Liverpool University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trus...
£37,570 - £43,772 a year
- This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.