Building jobs in Cwmbran
- Grab a handson role in a £5 billion business Or Be part of the team behind a safe, successful yard.
- The key thing is to be helpful and friendly the perfect…
Absolute Recruitment (Newport) Limited
£11.66 an hour
- Provide administration support for all Building Services managers.
- Prepare weekly performance data for Building Services Managers.
- You will be a team player and support team building initiatives.
- The role will be based at our Crumlin site in South Wales.
- Adherence to BBI’s quality system.
£23,053 - £28,656 a year
- A proven record of establishing, building and maintaining strong, collaborative and productive relationships across functional and/or organisational boundaries.
- Partnering with multiple General Store Managers to create a people plan that is aligned to the corporate strategy, building a high performance culture that…
£9 an hour
- Fire, security and building systems monitoring.
- You will be responsible for protecting the security and safety of the identified buildings and personnel at a…
- Actively greets, assists and sells in a professional and passionate manner through taking full advantage of all selling opportunities with the aim of building…
- Strong interpersonal skills, specifically around listening, questioning and building relationships.
- Project/Position Introduction (MAX 500 Characters):
£24,000 a year
- Fantastic communication skills and relationship building.
- £24000 basic + 11% bonus + company car, laptop, mobile phone.
- What will I be doing?
£41,055 - £44,382 a year
- Seaclose Offices, Fairlee Road, Newport.
- Salary dependent on experience and qualifications, £41,055 – £44,382 per year, plus an upfront £15k recruitment payment…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.