Building jobs in Congleton
£8.21 an hour
- Click here for more information about this location.
- As a key member of our busy Food & Beverage team, you may also be required to help prepare some of our food…
- Help a £5 billion business to be even better.
- Work on the shop floor, directly with customers.
- Help boost the profits of a thriving company.
£22,750 a year
- Plus making sure the rest of the company stays customer-focused and fixated on building the best bank account in the world.
- What will you be doing day-to-day?
NTC Building Ltd
- The apprentice will work on all aspects of building, for example:
- Apprentice Bricklayer required to labour and to be willing to learn all aspects of building…
£8.21 an hour
- Comfortable building rapport with customers, you’ll play an active role in every stage of the end-to end selling process and will know what it takes to close a…
- The ideal candidate is someone who can add innovative ideas, experience, energy and enthusiasm into the mix.
- They will be responsible for the day to day running…
- Should you be successful in your application, your offer will be subject to and conditional upon you providing your bank account details before your agreed…
£17,000 - £23,158 a year
- Getting to know the members, understanding their needs and building relationships in order to deliver the legendary service we’re known for.
£23,285 a year
- Hours: 37.5hrs per week Monday to Friday working between 9am and 5pm.
- Internally you’ll be known as a Service Delivery Coordinator and you’ll be the first point…
- What our customers enjoy for breakfast, lunch and dinner - and anything in between - is your main responsibility.
- This role will require work with open-food.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.