Building Surveyor jobs
£38,760 a year
- The purpose of the Buildings and Projects Team is to deliver capital reinvestment and improvement projects, and maintenance to a diverse portfolio of some 270…
£65,000 a year
- Detailed knowledge of H&S and building related statutory regulations.
- Lead, develop, manage and motivate direct reports, including qualified building, IT…
£35,382 a year
- Making decisions on building maintenance issues as well as visiting the varied properties in our portfolio including schools, fire stations, library's,…
£18,000 - £25,000 a year
- They have a 25-year history with offices around the UK and they have a headcount of over 10 members of staff in the Manchester office.
Newcastle upon Tyne
£43,748 a year
- Castlefield Recruitment are working with a well-established housing association who are looking to appoint a Building Surveyor for a permanent position based in…
£30,000 - £40,000 a year
- You will manage the delivery of fire door surveys and compartmentation surveys and work with colleagues in IT and the Health and Safety to ensure the Anchor…
£28,785 - £32,878 a year
- You are an effective and proven professional, with experience in a range of building control applications and commercially minded.
- Determine the condition of existing buildings, identify and analyse defects including proposals for repair.
- Nearly all work is in relation to existing buildings…
£37,653 - £43,416 a year
- Trade apprenticeship together with practical experience of building.
- Contact for building users, ensuring that work meets customer.
- + Lead on individual Building Surveying, Project Management, and Contract Administration commissions.
- + Client development skills to develop business with…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.