Building Coatings jobs
Bodycote Surface Technology
- To gain a thorough understanding, through training provided and experience, of the factors that affect coating quality and be able to use that knowledge to…
£35,963 - £42,488 a year
- You should have expertise in developing and formulating composites for building wall systems.
- It will smart integrate unprecedented highly innovative…
- Providing technical assessment and interpretation of corrosion / inspection monitoring data including corrosion anomalies and failures analysis, you will have…
- To learn more, please visit our website http://www.optimas.com/.
- Optimas is currently seeking an experienced Fastener Applications Engineer to provide a single…
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Element has an opportunity for a Department Manager.
- In this role you will be a member of the operational…
- Textured coating, composite materials, insulants, boards, debris, soil samples).
- It's an exciting role where no 2 days are the same, giving you the opportunity…
- Contributing to specification, procurement and qualification of outsourced custom tooling and machine building.
- Manage process cost and time constraints.
£22,000 - £27,000 a year
- Working in our machining workshop, you will be responsible for building prototype models, machining (mostly in aluminium), fitting parts, powder coating,…
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building attributes.
- Capable of building multi-level relationships with customers.
- Sherwin-Williams is the largest paints and coatings company in the world.
- Share lessons learned and best practices across programs, building relationships with…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.